- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
À Côté Review
This place for Mediterranean food is all about small plates, cozy tables, family-style eating—and truly excellent food. The butternut-squash ravioli, rabbit boudin blanc (white sausage), and duck confit flatbread with apples and cantelet cheese are all fine choices, and you won't find a better plate of pommes frites (french fries) anywhere. The restaurant pours more than 40 wines by the glass. Among the tempting desserts here are the lemon pudding cake with lemon cream, huckleberries, and candied pistachios, and the tangy pomegranate sorbet. The heavy wooden tables, cool tiles, and natural light make this a destination for students, families, couples, and the after-work crowd; the heated back patio is warm and welcoming in any weather.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went to Calistoga for wine and relaxation, i.e. mud baths, and I was happy except for the lack of affordable wineries? Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable wineries in and around Napa? Read more
Hello all! Read more
Family of 5, young adult kids, we want to fly into San Fran and drive down the coast, end of June beginning of July. Read more