- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
At a Glance
- great staff
- excellent central location
- feels like home away from home
- no room service
- some rooms feel cramped
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Sausalito Review
Handmade furniture and tasteful original art and reproductions give this well-run inn the feel of a small European hotel. The Mediterranean-like glow comes from the soft yellow, green, and orange tones bathing the rooms, some of which have harbor or park views. Space ranges from small quarters for budget-minded travelers to commodious suites. Best of all, it's right downtown, next to the ferry landing and above a row of shops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more