- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
At a Glance
- elegant furniture
- spacious rooms
- central location
- rooms in older section don't have air-conditioning or full elevator access
- breakfast is not included
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Madrona Review
What began as a small inn in a 19th-century landmark mansion has expanded over the decades to include a contemporary section and hillside cottages, along with a full-service spa, all tiered down a hill in the center of town. The contemporary section contains newer rooms with wet bars, sunken tubs, and bay windows; some have balconies overlooking Richardson Bay. The hillside cottages are the ultimate in indulgence. Bay-view rooms are pricey, but the vistas are spectacular.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more