- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Stinson Beach Motel
At a Glance
- minutes from the beach
- cozy, unpretentious rooms
- smaller rooms feel cramped
- some linens need replacing
Check Rates from our Partners
Stinson Beach Motel Review
Built in the 1930s, this motel surrounds three courtyards that burst with flowering greenery, and rooms are immaculate, simple, and summery, with freshly painted walls, new carpets, new mattresses, and some kitchenettes. The motel is on the main drag, so it's convenient to everything in town, but things can get noisy on busy summer weekend days. Though all rooms face a central courtyard, and not the street, Room 3 has the most privacy. Weekday room rates ($95–$125) are a bargain for the North Coast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more