- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
This restaurant—the coast at its most dressed up—is all polished wood and pressed tablecloths, and it hits every mark: adventurous wine list, sumptuous cheese course, and live jazz on Friday and Saturday nights. The creative menu pairs regional produce and fish with choice imported ingredients such as tangy Italian Burrata di Bufala cheese. What results is sophisticated but not stuffy, for instance, the wood oven–roasted pork chop served with apple-endive compote and crushed potatoes. The bar has a smaller and cheaper but no less delectable menu, and Sunday brunch is popular.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more