- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Holiday Inn Express
At a Glance
- good breakfast
- short walk to restaurant options on San Pablo and University
- area can get noisy and congested with traffic during commute hours
- neighborhood can feel a bit sketchy after dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Holiday Inn Express Review
Convenient to the freeway and 4th Street shopping, this inviting, peach-and-beige hotel offers good bang for the buck. The two-story property is surprisingly elegant; high ceilings lend the lobby and rooms an airy quality. Each room has a small kitchen area with a refrigerator, a microwave, a sink, and cabinets. The free amenities include a business center, a small but well-equipped gym, and a breakfast bar each morning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more