Sports and the Outdoors in Point Reyes National Seashore
Sports and the Outdoors
Blue Waters Kayaking. This outfit rents kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and electric bikes and offers tours and lessons. 12944 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Inverness, CA, 94937. 415/669–2600. www.bwkayak.com.
Five Brooks Stable. Tour guides here lead private and group horse rides lasting from one to six hours ($40–$240); trails from the stable wind through Point Reyes National Seashore and along the beaches. 8001 Hwy. 1, north of town, Olema, CA, 94950. 415/663–1570. www.fivebrooks.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's