Nightlife & the Arts in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Bay Area Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Layover Music Bar and Lounge
Bright, bold, and very hip, this hangout filled with recycled...
Mill Valley Beerworks
A place to rest your feet after shopping or hiking, Beerworks...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Mill Valley|
Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival
The festival takes place in mid-September in Old Mill Park, with...
Mill Valley Film Festival
The well-regarded festival, held annually in early October, shows...
Every May and June, locals tote overstuffed picnic baskets to...
|Theater||Mt. Tamalpais State Park|
Cuisine, cocktails, and culture—Mua puts it all together in a...
The art-deco movie palace is home to the Oakland East Bay Symphony...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's