Nightlife & the Arts in The Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Bay Area Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
142 Throckmorton Theatre
This ultra-quirky venue presents plays, musical acts, and comedy...
|Arts Centers||Mill Valley|
Berkeley Repertory Theatre
One of the region's highly respected resident professional companies...
Berkeley Symphony Orchestra
The works of 20th-century composers are a focus of this prominent...
Café Van Kleef
Dutch artist Peter Van Kleef's candle-strewn, funky café-bar...
The series, running from September through May at Zellerbach...
|Concerts, Dance, Music, Theater, Readings / Lectures||Berkeley|
Willie Nelson, Counting Crows, Rebelution, and B.B. King have...
Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse
Some of the most talented practitioners of folk, blues, Cajun...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe