- Bite into the "Gourmet Ghetto" Eat your way through this area of North Berkeley, starting with a slice of perfect pizza from the Cheese Board (just look for the line).
- Find solitude at Point Reyes National Seashore Hike beautifully rugged—and often deserted—beaches at one of the most beautiful places on earth, period.
- Sit on a dock by the bay Admire the beauty of the Bay Area from the rocky, picturesque shores of Sausalito or Tiburon.
- Go bar-hopping in Oakland's hippest hood Spend an evening swinging through the watering holes of Uptown, Oakland's artsy-hip and fast-rising corner of downtown.
- Walk among giants Walking into Muir Woods, a mere 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, is like entering a cathedral built by God.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More