Sights & Attractions in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Outside the Parks
The Kings River has carved out hundreds of caverns, including...
|Geological Sites||Outside the Parks|
Forestiere Underground Gardens
Sicilian immigrant Baldasare Forestiere spent four decades (1906–46)...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Outside the Parks|
The Kaweah River rushes out of the Sierra from high above Mineral...
|Bodies of Water||Outside the Parks|
Project Survival's Cat Haven
Take the rare opportunity to glimpse a Siberian lynx, a clouded...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Outside the Parks|
Sequoia National Forest and Giant Sequoia National Monument
Delicate spring wildflowers, cool summer campgrounds, and varied...
|Forests||Outside the Parks|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional