Sights & Attractions in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
One of more than 200 caves in Sequoia and Kings Canyon, Crystal...
|Cave||Sequoia National Park|
Forestiere Underground Gardens
Sicilian immigrant Baldasare Forestiere spent four decades (1906–46)...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Outside the Parks|
General Sherman Tree
The 274.9-foot-tall General Sherman is one of the world's tallest...
|Local Interest–Sight||Sequoia National Park|
One of California's most scenic drives, this 43-mile road is...
|Scenic Drives||Sequoia National Park|
Kings Canyon Scenic Byway
The 30-mile stretch of Route 180 between Grant Grove Village...
|Scenic Drives||Kings Canyon National Park|
Sequoia National Park's best non-tree attraction offers panoramic...
|Geological Sites||Sequoia National Park|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's