Silver City Mountain Resort
At a Glance
- rustic setting
- friendly staff
- "off the grid" ambience
- electricity (by generator) available only between noon and 10 pm
Silver City Mountain Resort Review
High on Mineral King Road, this privately owned resort has rustic cabins and Swiss-style chalets, all with at least a stove, refrigerator, and sink. While the more expensive chalets have full bathrooms and kitchens, the cabins share a central shower and bath (two cabins have toilets but no showers). The spacious grounds contain several inviting hammocks and a babbling brook, and deer are likely to meander through at any time.
- Address: Mineral King Rd., 21 miles southeast of Rte. 198, Sequoia National Park, CA, 93271 | Map It
- Phone: 559/561–3223
- Website: www.silvercityresort.com
- Location: Sequoia National Park
- 11 units, 6 with shared bath
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–late May.
View deals in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More