Silver City Mountain Resort
At a Glance
- rustic setting
- friendly staff
- "off the grid" ambience
- electricity (by generator) available only between noon and 10 pm
Check Rates from our Partners
Silver City Mountain Resort Review
High on Mineral King Road, this privately owned resort has rustic cabins and Swiss-style chalets, all with at least a stove, refrigerator, and sink. While the more expensive chalets have full bathrooms and kitchens, the cabins share a central shower and bath (two cabins have toilets but no showers). The spacious grounds contain several inviting hammocks and a babbling brook, and deer are likely to meander through at any time.
- Address: Mineral King Rd., 21 miles southeast of Rte. 198, Sequoia National Park, CA, 93271 | Map It
- Phone: 559/561–3223
- Website: www.silvercityresort.com
- Location: Sequoia National Park
- 11 units, 6 with shared bath
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–late May.
View deals in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More