- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Silver City Mountain Resort
At a Glance
- rustic setting
- friendly staff
- "off the grid" ambience
- electricity (by generator) available only between noon and 10 pm
Check Rates from our Partners
Silver City Mountain Resort Review
High on Mineral King Road, this privately owned resort has rustic cabins and Swiss-style chalets, all with at least a stove, refrigerator, and sink. While the more expensive chalets have full bathrooms and kitchens, the cabins share a central shower and bath (two cabins have toilets but no showers). The spacious grounds contain several inviting hammocks and a babbling brook, and deer are likely to meander through at any time.
- Address: Mineral King Rd., 21 miles southeast of Rte. 198, Sequoia National Park, CA 93271 | Map It
- Phone: 559/561–3223
- Website: www.silvercityresort.com
- Location: Sequoia National Park
- 11 units, 6 with shared bath.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
KGSGirls is dedicated to create an exciting environment between him and her by providing a trustworthy information, were the person you see on the online magazine is a real one not a fake photoshop edit. Read more
Hello all! Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more