- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alaska Air, American, Frontier, United, and US Airways fly to Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), 9 miles from downtown. United Express and US Airways provide service to San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP), 3 miles from downtown San Luis Obispo.
Santa Barbara Airbus shuttles travelers between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles for $48 one-way and $90 round-trip. The Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District Bus 11 ($1.75) runs every 30 minutes from the airport to the downtown transit center. A taxi between the airport and the hotel districts costs between $20 and $38.
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (903 Airport Dr., off Hwy. 227, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401. 805/781–5205. www.sloairport.com.)
Santa Barbara Airport (500 Fowler Rd., off U.S. 101 Exit 104B, Santa Barbara, CA, 93117. 805/683–4011. www.flysba.com.)
Santa Barbara Airbus (805/964–7759 or 800/423–1618. www.sbairbus.com.)
Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District (805/963–3366. www.sbmtd.gov.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's