Sights & Attractions in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lompoc
Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes Preserve
This spectacular preserve straddles the coast for 18 miles between...
La Purisima Mission State Historic Park
The state's most fully restored mission, founded in 1787, stands...
Lompoc Valley Flower Festival
Around the last weekend of June, Lompoc celebrates its floral...
Lompoc Wine Ghetto
Nearly 20 laid-back tasting rooms with premium wines from the...
|Wineries / Breweries||Lompoc|
Browse All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional