Sights & Attractions in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Morro Bay
The center of the action on land is the Embarcadero, where vacationers...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Morro Bay|
Morro Bay State Park Museum of Natural History
Entertaining interactive exhibits at this spiffy museum explain...
|Museums / Galleries||Morro Bay|
At the mouth of Morro Bay stands 576-foot-high Morro Rock, one...
|Nature Preserves||Morro Bay|
Browse All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional