Sights & Attractions in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cambria
Fiscalini Ranch Preserve
Walk along a mile-long coastal bluff trail to spot migrating whales...
A state picnic ground, the landing is a good place for examining...
Moonstone Beach Drive
The drive runs along a bluff above the ocean, paralleled by a...
Arthur Beal (aka Captain Nit Wit, Der Tinkerpaw) spent 51 years...
|Houses / Mansions||Cambria|
Browse All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional