Sights & Attractions in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
One of California's most spectacular drives, Highway 1 snakes...
|Scenic Drives||Southern Big Sur|
The 37-acre estate called Lotusland once belonged to the Polish...
|Houses / Mansions||Santa Barbara|
Mission Santa Barbara
Widely referred to as the "Queen of Missions," this is one of...
|Religious Sites||Santa Barbara|
Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area
Part of the largest and most ecologically diverse dunes complex...
While touring the idyllic west side of Paso Robles, take a break...
|Wineries / Breweries||Paso Robles|
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
Hand-painted tiles and a spiral staircase infuse the courthouse...
|Government Buildings||Santa Barbara|
Acres of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, plus smaller lots of Sauvignon...
|Wineries / Breweries||San Luis Obispo|
Browse All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional