Sights & Attractions in Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Santa Barbara and the Central Coast
|A-B C-E F-I J-L M N-O P-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Andree Clark Bird Refuge
This peaceful lagoon and its gardens sit north of East Beach...
|Nature Preserves||Santa Barbara|
Arroyo Burro Beach
The beach's usually gentle surf makes it ideal for families with...
Avila Beach Sea Life Center
You'll learn all about local marine plants and animals from the...
|Museums / Galleries||Avila Beach|
Avila State Beach
At the edge of a sunny cove next to downtown shops and restaurants...
Avila Valley Barn
An old-fashioned, family-friendly country store jam-packed with...
A refurbished 1909 schoolhouse serves as tasting room for this...
|Wineries / Breweries||San Luis Obispo|
Bixby Creek Bridge
The graceful arc of Bixby Creek Bridge is a photographer's dream...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Central Big Sur|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional