- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many hotels in Santa Barbara have courts.
City of Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Department. The City of Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Department operates public courts with lighted play until 9 pm weekdays. You can purchase day permits ($8) at the courts, or call the department. 805/564-5573. www.santabarbaraca.gov/visitor.
Municipal Tennis Center. The 12 hard courts at the Municipal Tennis Center include an enclosed stadium court and three lighted courts open daily. 1414 Park Pl., near Salinas St. and U.S. 101, Santa Barbara, CA, 93108.
Pershing Park. Pershing Park has eight lighted courts available for public play after 5 pm weekdays and all day on weekends and Santa Barbara City College holidays. 100 Castillo St., near Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA, 93101.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Santa Barbara Rate: Book Fr $165+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $110/night less
- Santa Barbara Savings! Book at The Parkside Inn Fr $240+/Nt Expedia
- Dream Deal: BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn 4 Nts + Air Fr $703 Expedia
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Barbara Hotwire
- Starting Fr $239: Great Santa Barbara Price — $239 Hotels.com