- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many hotels in Santa Barbara have courts.
City of Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Department. The City of Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Department operates public courts with lighted play until 9 pm weekdays. You can purchase day permits ($8) at the courts, or call the department. 805/564–5573. www.santabarbaraca.gov/visitor.
Municipal Tennis Center. The center's 12 hard courts include an enclosed stadium court and three that are lighted on weekdays. 1414 Park Pl., near Salinas St. and U.S. 101, Santa Barbara, CA, 93108.
Pershing Park. The eight lighted courts here are available for public play after 5 pm weekdays and all day on weekends and some holidays. 100 Castillo St., near Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA, 93101.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe