- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sandpiper Golf Club. This super-scenic course sits on the ocean bluffs and combines stunning views with a challenging game. 7925 Hollister Ave., 14 miles north of downtown off U.S. 101, Santa Barbara, CA, 93103. 805/968–1541. www.sandpipergolf.com. 18 holes. 7,000 yds. Par 72. Greens Fee: $139/$159. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, lessons, restaurant, bar.
Santa Barbara Golf Club. The well-maintained public club—among the area's most affordable—occupies a hilltop site with sweeping views of mountains, ocean, and islands. Hotel guests receive greens-fee discounts by showing a room keycard. 3500 McCaw Ave., at Las Positas Rd., Santa Barbara, CA, 93105. 805/687–7087. www.thesantabarbaragolfclub.com. 18 holes. 6,037 yds. Par 70. Greens Fees: $48/$58. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's