- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
U.S. 101/Highway 1 traverses the city for several miles. From the north, Highway 1 jogs inland from the coast and merges with the interstate when it reaches the city of San Luis Obispo. SLO City Transit buses operate daily; Regional Transit Authority (SLORTA) buses connect with towns throughout the north county. The Downtown Trolley lumbers through the city's hub on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's