- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Lure Fish House
Lure Fish House Review
Fresh, sustainably caught seafood charbroiled over a mesquite grill, a well-stocked oyster bar, specialty cocktails, and a wine list heavy on local vintages lure diners into this slick, nautical-theme space downtown. The menu, which changes daily, centers on the mostly local catch and organic veggies, and also includes tacos, sandwiches, and salads. Grilled entrées come with a choice of unusual farm-to-table sides: quinoa salad, sweet-potato fries, pineapple cole slaw. The regulars rave about the shrimp-and-chips, cioppino, and citrus crab-cake salad.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hi, we are doing a 4-day trip to San Diego very impromptu. Read more
· News & Features
Celebrities and hundreds of film fans will soon flock to the 29th annual Santa Barbara International Film ... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa... Read more