- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New owners have transformed a market building dating back to the 1870s into a colorful, contemporary space filled with art from around the globe. In keeping with the global perspective, the seasonal menus incorporate the flavors of California, the Mediterranean region, and the Middle East. Starters might include a well-made traditional Caesar salad or Gorgonzola-stuffed, bacon-wrapped dates with a balsamic-molasses sauce. Cioppino, and rack of lamb served with mint, honey, and Greek chili sauce are among the main-course options. Weekend brunches find the chefs whipping up omelets, pancakes, and other hearty American fare.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa... Read more
Santa Barbara's beautiful and historic El Encanto Hotel, which shuttered in 2006 for massive upgrades... Read more