- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Taco Temple Review
This family-run diner serves some of the freshest food around. The seafood-heavy menu includes salmon burritos, superb fish tacos with mango salsa, and other dishes hailing from somewhere between California and Mexico. This gem is in a supermarket parking lot on the frontage road parallel to Highway 1, just north of the Highway 41 junction.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hi, we are doing a 4-day trip to San Diego very impromptu. Read more
· News & Features
Celebrities and hundreds of film fans will soon flock to the 29th annual Santa Barbara International Film ... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa... Read more