Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Hotel Reviews
Lodging options abound in the Central Coast, but expect to pay top dollar for rooms along the shore, especially in summer. Moderately priced hotels and motels do exist—most just a short drive inland from their higher-price counterparts. Make your reservations as early as possible and take advantage of midweek specials to get the best rates. It's common for lodgings to require two-day minimum stays on holidays and some weekends, especially in summer, and to double rates during festivals and other events. Hot Spots provides room reservations and tourist information.
Hot Spots. For room reservations and tourist information for destinations in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, contact Hot Spots. 800/793–7666 or 805/564–1637. www.hotspotsusa.com.
Browse Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's