All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Hotels
|A B-C D-F G-J K-O P-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Family-owned and -managed, this clean, friendly oasis with meticulous . . .
Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort
Since 1946 this 10,000-acre ranch has been popular with celebrities. . .
Friendly, personalized service and an oceanfront setting keep. . .
Decorated to the hilt with floral bedspreads and watercolors by. . .
|$$$||San Luis Obispo|
A hop and a skip from the Embarcadero, this hotel earns repea. . .
Avila La Fonda
Modeled after a village in early California's Mexican period,. . .
Avila Lighthouse Suites
Families, honeymooners, and business travelers all find respite. . .
Avila Village Inn
This small, adult-oriented hotel embraces Craftsman style in its. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santa Barbara and the Central Coast Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional