- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Greyhound serves San Francisco with buses from many major U.S. cities; within California, service is limited to hub towns and cities only. The Greyhound depot is located at the Transbay Temporary Terminal, in the SoMa district. Reservations are not accepted; seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cash, traveler's checks, and credit cards are accepted.
Greyhound (Transbay Temporary Terminal, 200 Folsom St., between Main and Beale Sts., SoMa, San Francisco, CA, 94105. 415/495-1569. www.greyhound.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe