- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Castro is the end of the line for the F-line, and both the Castro and Noe Valley are served by the J-Church Metro. The only public transit that runs to the Haight is the bus; take the 71-Haight/Noriega from Union Square or the 6-Parnassus from Polk and Market. If you're on foot, keep in mind that the hill between the Castro and Noe Valley is very steep.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's