Sights & Attractions in San Francisco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Nob Hill
Antique Vibrator Museum
In shapes ranging from rolling pins to eggbeaters and hair dryers...
Cable Car Museum
One of the city's best free offerings, this museum is an absolute...
|Museums / Galleries||Nob Hill|
Collis P. Huntington Park
The elegant park west of the Pacific Union Club and east of Grace...
Fairmont San Francisco
The hotel's dazzling opening was delayed a year by the 1906 quake...
Not many churches can boast an altarpiece by Keith Haring and...
|Religious Sites||Nob Hill|
InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel
Built on the ashes of railroad tycoon Mark Hopkins's grand estate...
Nob Hill Masonic Center
Erected by Freemasons in 1957, the hall is familiar to locals...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Nob Hill|
Pacific Union Club
The former home of silver baron James Flood cost a whopping $1.5...
|Architectural Sites||Nob Hill|
The Stanford Court Hotel
In 1876 trendsetter Leland Stanford, a California governor and...
Browse All San Francisco Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $194-$234 -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 30% Off BookIt.com
- $103 & up -- South San Francisco Bay Hotel w/Parking & Wi-Fi BookIt.com
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise on Norwegian Norwegian Cruise Line
- $199 -- San Francisco Hotel Over July Fourth, Reg. $339 — $199 Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- $204-$220 -- Downtown San Francisco Hotel in Summer — $204-$220 Holiday Inn Civic Center