Sights & Attractions in San Francisco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Union Square
American Conservatory Theater
Celebrated local architects Bliss and Faville, also responsible...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Union Square|
Named for cable-car inventor Andrew S. Hallidie, this 1918 structure...
|Architectural Sites||Union Square|
Saucy gold rush–era actress, singer, and dancer Lotta Crabtree...
Known as Morton Street in the raffish Barbary Coast era, this...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Union Square|
San Francisco Visitor Information Center
Head downstairs from the cable-car terminus to the visitor center...
|Information Centers||Union Square|
Ground zero for big-name shopping in the city and within walking...
Westin St. Francis Hotel
The second-oldest hotel in the city, established in 1904, was...
Browse All San Francisco Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's