Sights & Attractions in San Francisco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions San Francisco
|A B C D-F G H-I J-L M N-O P-Q R-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With its gorgeous views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Marin...
Balmy Alley murals
Mission District artists have transformed the walls of their...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Mission District|
Hugging the park's western border, this 1925 Willis Polk–designed...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Golden Gate Park|
This two-level museum is likely to see an uptick in visitors...
|Museums / Galleries||North Beach|
Broadway and Webster Street estates
Broadway uptown, unlike its garish North Beach stretch, has plenty...
|Architectural Sites||Pacific Heights|
The buildings lining this open-air mall are of the shoji school...
|Stores / Malls||Japantown|
Buena Vista Park
If you can manage the steep climb, this eucalyptus-filled park...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Francisco Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's