Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Bubble Lounge Review
Champagne is the specialty at this dark, upscale spot; the selection of bubbly is excellent, with more than 300 types to choose from. Upstairs, young executives nestle into wing chairs and overstuffed couches, and downstairs there's a re-created Champagne cellar. A full bar is available, as are sushi, caviar, desserts, and other delicate nibbles. You won't feel out of place in a suit or slinky dress and heels here. Make table reservations ($30 minimum) on weekends, or you'll be relegated to the tiny bar area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more