Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
The Saloon Review
Hard-drinkin' in-the-know locals favor this raucous spot, known for great blues. Built in the 1860s, the onetime bordello is purported to be the oldest bar in the city. This is not the place to order a mixed drink. You've been warned.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just spent 3 days in Los Angeles. My friend lives in Santa Monica and I was lucky to stay with her for a few days. I took advanta... Read more
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more