Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Lone Star Saloon
Lone Star Saloon Review
This watering hole is popular with bikers, bears, and the men who love them. The inside bar has an old-style-tavern feel, with barrels (not bowls) of peanuts, a pool table, a tiny dance floor, and a long wooden bar you half expect the bartender to sling a beer down. Weekend "Beer Busts" unfold on the great outdoor patio bar. Expect a big crowd on a sunny day. The scene here isn't particularly female-friendly, and the action can get steamy during events like gay-pride day or the Folsom Street Fair.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more