- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Just next door to its fancier big sister, Quince, this urban trattoria is just as in demand. Chef Michael Tusk's lush Italian dishes are driven by the seasons and are full of flavor and refined-yet-rustic execution. The pastas (like the raviolo di ricotta, farm egg, and brown butter) and warm housemade ricotta with wild mushrooms are irresistible, but so is the juicy spit-roasted pork. The look is comfortably chic, with wood tables, quality stemware, and fantastic Italian wines to match (all bottles are $40 each, and $10 by the glass). There are also some excellent cocktails to enjoy at the back bar while waiting for your table (walk-ins are sure to discover a wait). The polished service, lively crowd, and daily-changing menu keep diners coming back, again and again.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more
San Francisco is a food-obsessed city.... Read more