Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Noc Noc Review
A cross between a Tim Burton film and an Oingo Boingo album, this funky cavelike bar has been making every day Halloween since 1986. Noc Noc's bartenders serve up about 20 or so beers on tap, sake (even unfiltered), and unique twists on traditional drinks, like the P&P, a blend of hefeweizen and pear cider. The house DJ plays acid jazz, industrial, and ambient tunes. When the nearby Toronado gets too busy, head over here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more
Another Californian Odyssey – June/July 2014 In the spirit of shanek’s 2010 posting I have decided to post another detai... Read more