- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
At a Glance
- in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf
- newly renovated with fun colors
- outdoor pool
- free Wi-Fi in the Spressi café
- touristy area
- feels corporate
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel Review
It might not look like much from outside, but inside the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf, she is one festive gal—from the fire pits lining the parking area to the contemporary teal mood lighting in the lobby—and guests respond to the playful design, lounging in common spaces to sip wine, Skype their friends, and catch up on the news. Boisterous and bright, the hallways feature skylights, giant windows, and massive beach-ball pictures wallpapered between rooms. The fun doesn't end in the guest quarters, though: Sloped walls let in plenty of sunshine through large windows, highlighting the candy-colored throw pillows atop Signature beds, the plush leather chair, and the geometric lamps. The hotel's party-girl vibe caters to people wanting to enjoy the city rather than do business, which is why families flock here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more