- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Bay Landing Hotel
At a Glance
- spectacular bay-front views
- friendly staff
- breakfast included in rate
- a trek from the city
- decor feels a bit stuffy
Check Rates from our Partners
Bay Landing Hotel Review
For an airport hotel, you can't get much better than this European country-style property with unsurpassed bay views. In the entrance hall, guests play chess or read before the crackling fireplace as the effusive staff welcomes new arrivals. The homey guest rooms have flowered bedspreads, poster beds, and heavy wooden furnishings, but the selling point is the bay-front address, promising views out of the double-paned windows. Young and old stand in awe photographing planes that pass close by (in a strangely quiet way) on their way to land.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more