- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
At a Glance
- complimentary local wines
- corner rooms offer plenty of light
- small bathrooms
- a bit of an uphill walk from downtown and many tourist spots
Check Rates from our Partners
Executive Hotel Vintage Court Review
Two blocks from Union Square, this Napa Valley–inspired hotel consistently updates rooms, which are named after California wineries. Some have sunny window seats, and all have large writing desks and dark-wood venetian blinds. Newly refreshed bathrooms are small; some have tub-showers, while others have stall showers. The Wine Country theme extends to complimentary local vintages served nightly in front of a roaring fire in the chocolate-hued lobby, where long couches encourage lingering. At press time, the hotel was installing a new dining establishment to replace the venerable Masa's which closed in 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more