- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- close to theater district
- on a bus route
- many deals online
- street noise
- side streets can be dodgy at night
- expensive parking
- adjacent to a popular outdoor bar
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hotel Adagio Review
The Spanish-colonial facade of this 16-story, theater-row hotel complements its newly renovated chic interior, a whimsical nod to pop art with orange and lavendar accents. Recently aquired by Marriott Autograph collection, Hotel Adagio has the steady backing of a trusted brand paired with boutique-hotel charm. The lobby houses a bar and restaurant hidden behind a sizable geometric wall of mirrors and glass bottles, where techies take advantage of the free Wi-Fi in public spaces. Decent-sized rooms play on hues of fog, spring grasses, and Merlot grapes, with a dose of modern chrome and glass, and half the rooms have city views; two penthouse suites boast terraces overlooking the neighborhood. Additional amenities include flat-screen TVs, room service, and Wi-Fi (fees apply).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more
San Francisco is a food-obsessed city.... Read more