- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Prescott Hotel
At a Glance
- good location
- excellent café and bar, and restaurant is top-notch, too
- off-site valet service can be slow
- some guests complain of street noise
- rooms in need of some TLC
Check Rates from our Partners
The Prescott Hotel Review
Known for extremely personalized service, this relatively small establishment prides itself on providing "good taste on Union Square." The rooms, which recently received new carpets and televisions, are filled with cherry furniture and decorated in dark autumn colors. The bathrooms have marble-top sinks. Free coffee in the morning and wine in the evening are offered every day by a flickering fireplace in the living room. Executive Club Level rooms include free Continental breakfast and afternoon cocktails with pizza and cheeses from Postrio in the private Executive Club Level lounge. The adjacent award-winning restaurant/bar Postrio serves excellent seasonal California cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more