- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
JW Marriott San Francisco
At a Glance
- recently renovated
- convenient location
- large rooms
- luxurious bathrooms
- comfortable but lacking character
- some readers complain that the showers are too small
Check Rates from our Partners
JW Marriott San Francisco Review
Bullet elevators whisk guests skyward from the marble foyer of this John Portman–designed hotel, formerly the Pan Pacific. A graceful Matisse-inspired bronze sculpture encircles the fountain in the dramatically reconfigured 21-story lobby atrium. Guest rooms are outfitted with gold, olive, and maroon bedding, large flat-screen TVs, and versatile desks for dining or working. Elegant bathrooms contain new vanities and deep soaking tubs, which many guests rave about. The hotel features a state-of-the-art fitness room and technologically savvy meeting rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more