- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hayes Valley Inn
At a Glance
- free local calls and Wi-Fi
- close to shopping, restaurants, and theater
- no in-room bathroom
- no elevator
- some street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Hayes Valley Inn Review
Offering "European charm in the heart of Hayes Valley," the modest, clean rooms of this hotel come with sinks and vanities; a couple of spotless shared bathrooms are down the hall. The Opera House, Davies Symphony Hall, SFJAZZ, the Asian Art Museum, and the chic Hayes Valley shopping and dining district are steps away. Slightly larger, corner turret rooms overlook a busy intersection. Two years ago, the inn was purchased by new owners who fancied up rooms and bathrooms just a touch and added a quad room, ideal for a family. Guests still receive complimentary Continental breakfast and access to the lounge. Dogs are welcome.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more