- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Omni San Francisco Hotel
At a Glance
- outstanding personalized service
- cookies and milk for the kids
- immaculately clean
- historical flavor
- so-so air-conditioning
- rooftop views are less than inspiring
Check Rates from our Partners
Omni San Francisco Hotel Review
Although the lobby's glittering crystal chandeliers, dark mahogany paneling, and iron-and-marble staircase may hark back to an old-fashioned gentility, this 1926 redbrick-and-stone building, a former bank, is now home to a modern luxury hotel. The rooms have flatscreen TVs, 9-foot-high ceilings with crown moldings, San Francisco-themed photographs, and carved-mahogany furniture; sliding glass doors open to reveal bathrooms with marble floors and green-and-black granite basins. Daylight floods the corner suites, each of which has six tall windows. Bob's Steak and Chop House, which is more elegant than the name implies, is off the lobby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
With the cornucopia of cultural and tourism options in San Francisco, a fall weekend will fly by faste... Read more