Nightlife & the Arts in San Francisco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
San Francisco Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-E F-H I-L M N O-Q R-S T-U V-X Y-Z « Prev |  Next »|
111 Minna Gallery
Gallery by day, bar–dance club by night, this warehouse space...
|Dance Clubs||San Francisco|
Easy to miss and overshadowed by the neighboring girlie shows...
21st Amendment Brewery
The popular 21st Amendment is known for its range of beer types...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens, Bars||San Francisco|
42nd Street Moon
This group produces delightful "semistaged" concert performances...
4th Street Bar & Grill
San Francisco may not be the best sports town in the country...
Alonzo King LINES Ballet
Since 1982 this company has been staging the fluid and gorgeous...
A slice of modern French life, this cozy and romantic wine bar...
|Wine Bars||Van Ness/Polk|
American Conservatory Theater
Not long after its founding in the mid-1960s, the city's major...
American Indian Film Festival
Presented by the American Indian Film Institute, this event has...
Saucy, sexy, and fun, this is one of the hottest places in town...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San Francisco Nightlife
- Bernal Heights
- Cow Hollow
- Financial District
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Golden Gate Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's