Ice-Skating in San Francisco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Yerba Buena Ice Skating & Bowling Center. Floor-to-ceiling windows border the NHL-regulation skating rink here, bathing the rink in natural light by day. Skate rentals and lessons are available. Open-skate sessions run one to five hours, depending on the time and day, and cost $10, plus $3 for skate rental. Skate rental is free on Wednesday evenings between 7:30 and 9. 750 Folsom St. at 3rd St., SoMa, San Francisco, CA, 94107. 415/820–3532. www.skatebowl.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's