Hang Gliding and Paragliding in San Francisco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hang Gliding and Paragliding
Airtime of San Francisco. Paragliding is like hang gliding, but uses a parachute-like nylon glider instead of a fixed wing. Airtime of San Francisco offers paragliding instruction ($450 for one person for two days; $600 for two people for two days) and tandem scenic flights ($200 per person; discounts for two or more people) just south of San Francisco in Pacifica, where you can fly over the coastal cliffs and take in spectacular views. San Francisco, CA. 650/685–6503. www.sftandem.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's