- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
San Diego is generally a safe place for travelers who observe all normal precautions. Dress inconspicuously (this means removing badges when leaving convention areas) and know the routes to your destination before you set out. At the beach, check with lifeguards about any unsafe conditions such as dangerous riptides or water pollution. The San Diego Tourism Authority offers a print and web version of Visitor Safety Tips, providing sensible precautions for many situations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's