- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
We mention reservations in reviews only when they're essential or not accepted. But reservations are usually a good idea—a venue may be booked solid or rented out for a special event, so it's best to call ahead. Especially for fine-dining restaurants, reserve as far ahead as you can, and reconfirm when you arrive in town.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe